In Camden, community groups have organized a five-week workshop to educate local business owners on ways to grow their enterprises by building partnerships. The program advocates for big Camden companies to buy from local Black and brown-owned businesses as a way to collectively invest in the community, our partners at NJ Spotlight News report.
- “Pier Kids” Shows The Real Lives of Homeless Queer and Trans Youth of Color
- A Motel Owner Opens Rooms to Those in Need, Even if They Can’t Pay
- The Power of a Pardon | Filmmakers’ Bios
- How Are Resettlement Organizations Preparing for Afghan Evacuees in New Jersey?
- David Brand Discusses the Future of New York City Housing Resources Amid Pandemic and Rise in Positive COVID-19 Cases