Discussing everything from black power to black privilege, MetroFocus‘s Jenna Flanagan got up close and in-depth with Charlamagne Tha God. Hear from this hip-hop radio shock jock and co-host of Power 105.1’s The Breakfast Club about his book “Black Privilege: Opportunity Comes to Those Who Create It ” and his thoughts on black identity.
- Criminal Justice in America: A WNET Summit | Panelists & Bios
- Half of Low Income Communities Have No ICU Beds. Why?
- “I Don’t Want to Live Like This Forever”: A 14-Year-Old’s Story of “Hidden Homelessness” Amid the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Documentary Exposes Reality of Child Poverty in America in the Time of the Coronavirus
- During the pandemic, two sisters, 12 and 13, are teaching coding classes for charity