Discussing everything from black power to black privilege, MetroFocus‘s Jenna Flanagan got up close and in-depth with Charlamagne Tha God. Hear from this hip-hop radio shock jock and co-host of Power 105.1’s The Breakfast Club about his book “Black Privilege: Opportunity Comes to Those Who Create It ” and his thoughts on black identity.
- Who Burnt the Bronx? “Decade of Fire” shows how thousands were displaced from 1970s fires
- A Nashville recovery home is providing jobs and support for women with a past
- In her memoir, NPR’s Aarti Shahani shares her father’s “American Nightmare” in Rikers Island
- Many Miami residents are one economic or natural disaster away from homelesssness
- Three Big Financial Pain Points for Americans — And How to Avoid Them