Our partners at MetroFocus talk to Ed Sandler of The Broadway League about their mentorship programs which give students the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of mounting and maintaining a theatrical production. The program emerged from The Broadway League’s diversity & inclusion committee and aims to give students of all backgrounds the chance to work on a Broadway show.
- As COVID-19 Causes Money Distress, New Employer Programs Offer Relief
- Criminal Justice in America: A WNET Summit | Panelists & Bios
- Half of Low Income Communities Have No ICU Beds. Why?
- “I Don’t Want to Live Like This Forever”: A 14-Year-Old’s Story of “Hidden Homelessness” Amid the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Documentary Exposes Reality of Child Poverty in America in the Time of the Coronavirus