According to an article from LinkedIn, there’s a talent gap of about 1.4 million professionals lacking what is considered “soft skills.” However, skills such as communication, problem-solving and collaboration are exactly what the Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship tries to bring to the classroom by providing youth the opportunity to not just get a job, but to also become entrepreneurs and business leaders. MetroFocus meets with one of the student entrepreneurs, Melonie Knight, and a Dave Chubak from Citigroup and who serves as part of the board of directors for the initiative.
- Dreaming w/ Darryl McDaniels | Attribution Ep. 15
- Community Intervention Collaborative Hosts Public Safety Discussions With Newark Community
- Activist Shams DaBaron on Fixing NYC’s Shelter System
- What We Believe w/ Esau McCaulley | Attribution Ep. 14
- The Bridge Project Offers Cash Grants to Assist Low-Income Single Mothers in New York City