The National Dance Institute of New York is bringing the opportunity to dance to public schools across the city. Our partners at MetroFocus went to P.S. 161 in Harlem where the dance company is headquartered to see what happens when young children have a chance to be creative and free while also learning valuable skills and discipline.
- The Cost of Identity: Twiggy Garçon on LGBTQ+ youth homelessness, house-ballroom, and working on ‘Pose’
- The Costs of Identity: Running a business as an LGBTQ+ person
- A tour inside the nation’s largest LGBTQ+ organization helping homeless youth
- Why older, low-wage workers with chronic conditions are an overlooked population
- Homelessness Among New York City’s Public School Children