The National Dance Institute of New York is bringing the opportunity to dance to public schools across the city. Our partners at MetroFocus went to P.S. 161 in Harlem where the dance company is headquartered to see what happens when young children have a chance to be creative and free while also learning valuable skills and discipline.
- “Pier Kids” Shows The Real Lives of Homeless Queer and Trans Youth of Color
- A Motel Owner Opens Rooms to Those in Need, Even if They Can’t Pay
- The Power of a Pardon | Filmmakers’ Bios
- Building Wealth Among Black & Brown Small Businesses: Camden Workshop Teaches Business Literacy
- How Are Resettlement Organizations Preparing for Afghan Evacuees in New Jersey?