The National Dance Institute of New York is bringing the opportunity to dance to public schools across the city. Our partners at MetroFocus went to P.S. 161 in Harlem where the dance company is headquartered to see what happens when young children have a chance to be creative and free while also learning valuable skills and discipline.
- Schooling at Home: 3 Factors That Encourage Internal Motivation
- Quest for home ownership turns dreams into nightmares
- Documenting Black Lives Matter: What Makes This Time Different
- Why minority-owned businesses are struggling to get PPP loans
- How Millennials Can Find Financial Security During A Pandemic: Advice from a Certified Financial Planner