In Dallas, two programs aim to shift the conversation around juvenile justice — one by bringing young people into the kitchen, and the other by using art to address trauma. Creative Solutions and Cafe Momentum offer juvenile offenders the chance to develop job skills, forge healthy relationships and process their emotions. Their recidivism rates are well below state average. Our partners at PBS NewsHour reports.
- How three major US cities are fighting the housing crisis during a triple pandemic
- Looking for Work in the 2020 Job Market: The Silence Is Overwhelming
- Schooling at Home: 3 Factors That Encourage Internal Motivation
- Quest for home ownership turns dreams into nightmares
- Documenting Black Lives Matter: What Makes This Time Different