From our partners at PBS Newshour Weekend: Tiny houses have become trendy in recent years, as people trade in traditional consumer lifestyles for a simpler option — a living space that’s no more than 400 square feet. But in Detroit, these diminutive dwellings have a lofty goal: giving homeless and low-income people a chance at homeownership. Jeffrey Brown reports.
- The Deeply Personal Stories Behind the American Dream w/ Nicholas Kristof
- How zoning can restrict, or even prevent, affordable housing
- Reporting on the American Dream w/ Paul Solman
- How women are disproportionately carrying the cost of COVID
- Getting The Keys to the Studio with Jonnie “Most” Davis | Attribution Podcast Ep. 5