Research has long established that wealthy people tend to live longer than the poor, but despite advances in medicine, technology and education, the economic ladder has been widening dramatically. Dr. Lisa Berkman, the director of Harvard’s Center for Population and Development Studies, joins Hari Sreenivasan to discuss the implications of this gap.
- Indiana Residents Are Calling the New Financial Assistance Program a Blessing
- Workers in California Fight for Basic Health and Safety Protections at Work
- How Can The “Untapped Science of Less” Create Happiness and Social Change? | Attribution Ep. 12
- “Pier Kids” Shows The Real Lives of Homeless Queer and Trans Youth of Color
- A Motel Owner Opens Rooms to Those in Need, Even if They Can’t Pay