As if being homeless isn’t already hard enough, imagine trying to find shelter for an entire family. That’s the reality for thousands of people in Mercer County that depend on HomeFront’s Family Campus, an emergency shelter and service agency for homeless families and the working poor. Our partners at NJTV News report.
- “Pier Kids” Shows The Real Lives of Homeless Queer and Trans Youth of Color
- A Motel Owner Opens Rooms to Those in Need, Even if They Can’t Pay
- The Power of a Pardon | Filmmakers’ Bios
- Building Wealth Among Black & Brown Small Businesses: Camden Workshop Teaches Business Literacy
- How Are Resettlement Organizations Preparing for Afghan Evacuees in New Jersey?