As if being homeless isn’t already hard enough, imagine trying to find shelter for an entire family. That’s the reality for thousands of people in Mercer County that depend on HomeFront’s Family Campus, an emergency shelter and service agency for homeless families and the working poor. Our partners at NJTV News report.
- “I Don’t Want to Live Like This Forever”: A 14-Year-Old’s Story of “Hidden Homelessness” Amid the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Documentary Exposes Reality of Child Poverty in America in the Time of the Coronavirus
- During the pandemic, two sisters, 12 and 13, are teaching coding classes for charity
- Where Family Caregivers Can Get Financial Assistance
- Missing unemployment checks, scarce jobs for New Jerseyans in coronavirus economy