According to the annual Point-in-Time Count of the Homeless, the population in Camden County has held steady and is trending downward, from 675 in 2014, with 68 on the street. It’s down to 525 this year, with 84 out on the street. But those numbers only scratch the surface. Our partners at NJTV News take a closer look at the broadening definition of homelessness as well as the individuals affected.
- Dream Hoarding w/ Richard Reeves | Attribution Podcast Ep. 9
- “There’s a history of judgment when it comes to people in poverty” — UBI pilot programs look to change that
- When COVID vaccine distribution falls short, local nonprofits and the medical community step in
- For restaurants that survived COVID-19, an uncertain road
- Council Member Vanessa Gibson on Overcoming Vaccine Skepticism in Black and Latino Communities