From our partners at Metrofocus: Once notorious, the site of the now shuttered Spofford Juvenile Detention Center in Hunts Point will become “Home Sweet Home” to some New Yorkers and a whole lot more to others. New York City Deputy Mayor Alicia Glen joins us to discuss it.
- Anti-Gun Violence Activist Pastor Monrose Offers Community-based Solutions to Gun Violence
- New Jersey Faces Eviction ‘Tsunami’
- The Racial Wealth Gap? It All Comes Down to Black Banks
- She Has Cancer and Is High-Risk for COVID Complications. But Like Many Essential Farmworkers, She Can’t Stay Home
- COVID’s Hidden Toll | About the Film