The number of homeless students living in shelters in Long Island and New York City has increased over the last several years. MetroFocus host Jenna Flanagan talks to Alec Roberts of Community Housing Innovations, which has been at the forefront of dealing with homelessness in the region for over two decades, about these sobering statistics. Why has there been an increase in homelessness among students and what is being done to stem this growing issue?
- Where Family Caregivers Can Get Financial Assistance
- Missing unemployment checks, scarce jobs for New Jerseyans in coronavirus economy
- Hey, Personal Finance Apps: How About Serving Older People?
- Anti-Gun Violence Activist Pastor Monrose Offers Community-based Solutions to Gun Violence
- New Jersey Faces Eviction ‘Tsunami’