More than half a million LI residents are immigrants. How is the economy impacted and how are immigrants dealing with deportation threats? Our partners at Long Island Business Report talk with David Kallick, Director, Immigration Research Initiative at the Fiscal Policy Institute and Walter Barrientos, activist & lead organizer at Make the Road.
- How women are disproportionately carrying the cost of COVID
- Getting The Keys to the Studio with Jonnie “Most” Davis | Attribution Podcast Ep. 5
- The Importance of Showing Up for Each Other with Bobby Jones | Attribution Podcast Ep. 4
- The Inequality of Trust with Rachel Botsman | Attribution Podcast Ep. 3
- How We Feel about Struggle and Success with Rachel Ruttan | Attribution Podcast Ep. 2