From our partners at Metrofocus: Are lead dangers lurking in your home? A new report asserts that New York City’s poison prevention program, that’s supposed to keep our children safe from lead exposure, may actually be putting thousands at risk. Aneri Pattani, a health reporter for WNYC, is here to discuss the issue.
- Co-authors Marc Lamont Hill and Todd Brewster on Technology, News Media, and Racial Justice
- Dr. Thomas Fisher on Systemic Racism in Healthcare
- Dreaming w/ Darryl McDaniels | Attribution Ep. 15
- Community Intervention Collaborative Hosts Public Safety Discussions With Newark Community
- Activist Shams DaBaron on Fixing NYC’s Shelter System