Our partners at WPBT and WXEL in South Florida take a look at Lotus House, a women’s shelter in Miami’s Overtown neighborhood, where social workers are giving previously homeless women the guidance and empowerment they need to get their lives back on track.
- Dreaming w/ Darryl McDaniels | Attribution Ep. 15
- Community Intervention Collaborative Hosts Public Safety Discussions With Newark Community
- Activist Shams DaBaron on Fixing NYC’s Shelter System
- What We Believe w/ Esau McCaulley | Attribution Ep. 14
- The Bridge Project Offers Cash Grants to Assist Low-Income Single Mothers in New York City