Louisiana Public Broadcasting hosted a town hall about the effectiveness of the Industrial Tax Exemption Program as an incentive for stimulating investment and creating jobs. It’s a part of our Chasing the Dream grants to member stations.
- Rev. Barber on Misinformation and Seeking Justice During COVID-19
- Essential or Expendable? Rev. William Barber on Poverty and the Political Response to COVID-19
- How Will New York Restart its Economy After COVID-19?
- Rev. William Barber on the impact of COVID-19 on people of color, voter suppression
- How the COVID-19 Pandemic is Hurting Street Vendors (Op-Ed)