On MetroFocus, Jenna Flanagan talks to the woman who created the polarizing “Marry Your Baby Daddy Day” mass wedding initiative, and talks to one couple who participated, over ten years later. How did marriage affect their relationship and what potential benefits can marriage have for all couples? All of this and more in this special Chasing the Dream segment.
- Who Burnt the Bronx? “Decade of Fire” shows how thousands were displaced from 1970s fires
- A Nashville recovery home is providing jobs and support for women with a past
- In her memoir, NPR’s Aarti Shahani shares her father’s “American Nightmare” in Rikers Island
- Many Miami residents are one economic or natural disaster away from homelesssness
- Three Big Financial Pain Points for Americans — And How to Avoid Them