Miami is one of the worst cities in the U.S. to live in when it comes to affordable housing, and residents pay among the highest share of their incomes on rent. Combined with the city’s vulnerablabiltiy to sea level rise, an economic But a recent plan endorsed by the city would pave the way for creating 12,000 affordable housing units by 2024. Special correspondent Alicia Menendez reports from PBS NewsHour Weekend.
- New Jersey Faces Eviction ‘Tsunami’
- The Racial Wealth Gap? It All Comes Down to Black Banks
- She Has Cancer and Is High-Risk for COVID Complications. But Like Many Essential Farmworkers, She Can’t Stay Home
- COVID’s Hidden Toll | About the Film
- A Newark Virtual Program Offers Students College, Career, and Financial Advice During the Pandemic