Miami is one of the worst cities in the U.S. to live in when it comes to affordable housing, and residents pay among the highest share of their incomes on rent. Combined with the city’s vulnerablabiltiy to sea level rise, an economic But a recent plan endorsed by the city would pave the way for creating 12,000 affordable housing units by 2024. Special correspondent Alicia Menendez reports from PBS NewsHour Weekend.
- As COVID-19 Causes Money Distress, New Employer Programs Offer Relief
- Criminal Justice in America: A WNET Summit | Panelists & Bios
- Half of Low Income Communities Have No ICU Beds. Why?
- “I Don’t Want to Live Like This Forever”: A 14-Year-Old’s Story of “Hidden Homelessness” Amid the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Documentary Exposes Reality of Child Poverty in America in the Time of the Coronavirus