Miami is one of the worst cities in the U.S. to live in when it comes to affordable housing, and residents pay among the highest share of their incomes on rent. Combined with the city’s vulnerablabiltiy to sea level rise, an economic But a recent plan endorsed by the city would pave the way for creating 12,000 affordable housing units by 2024. Special correspondent Alicia Menendez reports from PBS NewsHour Weekend.
- The Debt We Owe to Our Mothers w/ Poet Laureate Natasha Trethewey
- Dream Hoarding w/ Richard Reeves | Attribution Podcast Ep. 9
- “There’s a history of judgment when it comes to people in poverty” — UBI pilot programs look to change that
- When COVID vaccine distribution falls short, local nonprofits and the medical community step in
- For restaurants that survived COVID-19, an uncertain road