The cost of living in the state of New York is sky high, so it’s surprising when someone steps up and asks to pay more taxes. Filmmaker and CEO of Fork Films Abigail Disney, along with fifty other millionaires in New York, signed a document proposing a plan to Governor Andrew Cuomo that would increase taxes on upper-income New Yorkers. Our partners at MetroFocus spoke to Disney about how this plan would alleviate the financial burden on the middle class and fund infrastructure for the less fortunate.
- How women are disproportionately carrying the cost of COVID
- Getting The Keys to the Studio with Jonnie “Most” Davis | Attribution Podcast Ep. 5
- The Importance of Showing Up for Each Other with Bobby Jones | Attribution Podcast Ep. 4
- The Inequality of Trust with Rachel Botsman | Attribution Podcast Ep. 3
- How We Feel about Struggle and Success with Rachel Ruttan | Attribution Podcast Ep. 2