About 1.4 million New Yorkers – many of them women, children, elderly and disabled – rely on food pantries and soup kitchens. Tonight’s latest installment of our ongoing reporting initiative, Chasing the Dream: Poverty and Opportunity in America, takes a real look at hunger in our city, and the many New Yorkers who struggle to make ends meet.
- Dream Hoarding w/ Richard Reeves | Attribution Podcast Ep. 9
- “There’s a history of judgment when it comes to people in poverty” — UBI pilot programs look to change that
- When COVID vaccine distribution falls short, local nonprofits and the medical community step in
- For restaurants that survived COVID-19, an uncertain road
- Council Member Vanessa Gibson on Overcoming Vaccine Skepticism in Black and Latino Communities