A new program called “Familiar Faces” reminds people that those experiencing homelessness are our neighbors, not just a person on the street. A new pilot program in Hudson County works to use 25 rental vouchers combined with donated support devices from local hospitals to improve the quality of life of the vulnerable and chronically homeless. Brenda Flanagan has the story for NJTV News.
- Dream Hoarding w/ Richard Reeves | Attribution Podcast Ep. 9
- “There’s a history of judgment when it comes to people in poverty” — UBI pilot programs look to change that
- When COVID vaccine distribution falls short, local nonprofits and the medical community step in
- For restaurants that survived COVID-19, an uncertain road
- Council Member Vanessa Gibson on Overcoming Vaccine Skepticism in Black and Latino Communities