At the first debate, Senator Kamala Harris broke out with the conversation around busing and school desegregation. Amanpour & Company‘s Walter Isaacson speaks to award-winning journalist for The New York Times Magazine, Nikole Hannah-Jones, about the complex history of desegregation busing and the benefits of integration in schools.
- The Cost of Identity: Twiggy Garçon on LGBTQ+ youth homelessness, house-ballroom, and working on ‘Pose’
- The Costs of Identity: Running a business as an LGBTQ+ person
- A tour inside the nation’s largest LGBTQ+ organization helping homeless youth
- Why older, low-wage workers with chronic conditions are an overlooked population
- Homelessness Among New York City’s Public School Children