From our partners at NJTV News: The State Supreme Court’s Mount Laurel decision on affordable housing has confounded municipalities and complicated urban planning since it was handed down. There is still widespread dispute over the number of homes each municipality is required to provide. In the meantime, towns are finding creative solutions for those still Chasing the Dream. In the final part of our series, Correspondent Briana Vannozzi went to Mount Laurel where it all began.
- Half of Low Income Communities Have No ICU Beds. Why?
- “I Don’t Want to Live Like This Forever”: A 14-Year-Old’s Story of “Hidden Homelessness” Amid the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Documentary Exposes Reality of Child Poverty in America in the Time of the Coronavirus
- During the pandemic, two sisters, 12 and 13, are teaching coding classes for charity
- Where Family Caregivers Can Get Financial Assistance