New York City high school students recently staged a walk out to “strike for integration” and say they’ll continue to do so until they get it. “Teens Take Charge” alumnus and Program Director, Dulce Marquez and the program’s adviser, Taylor McGraw joins us.
- As COVID-19 Causes Money Distress, New Employer Programs Offer Relief
- Criminal Justice in America: A WNET Summit | Panelists & Bios
- Half of Low Income Communities Have No ICU Beds. Why?
- “I Don’t Want to Live Like This Forever”: A 14-Year-Old’s Story of “Hidden Homelessness” Amid the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Documentary Exposes Reality of Child Poverty in America in the Time of the Coronavirus