From our partners at PBS Newshour Weekend: The nation’s $1.4 trillion student debt burden doesn’t just fall on young graduates — it’s affecting older Americans, too. The number of people age 60 and older with student loans has quadrupled in the last 10 years. PBS NewsHour Weekend’s Megan Thompson reports on seniors who are struggling with loans as they approach retirement.
- Half of Low Income Communities Have No ICU Beds. Why?
- “I Don’t Want to Live Like This Forever”: A 14-Year-Old’s Story of “Hidden Homelessness” Amid the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Documentary Exposes Reality of Child Poverty in America in the Time of the Coronavirus
- During the pandemic, two sisters, 12 and 13, are teaching coding classes for charity
- Where Family Caregivers Can Get Financial Assistance