From our partners at PBS Newshour Weekend: The nation’s $1.4 trillion student debt burden doesn’t just fall on young graduates — it’s affecting older Americans, too. The number of people age 60 and older with student loans has quadrupled in the last 10 years. PBS NewsHour Weekend’s Megan Thompson reports on seniors who are struggling with loans as they approach retirement.
- Dream Hoarding w/ Richard Reeves | Attribution Podcast Ep. 9
- “There’s a history of judgment when it comes to people in poverty” — UBI pilot programs look to change that
- When COVID vaccine distribution falls short, local nonprofits and the medical community step in
- For restaurants that survived COVID-19, an uncertain road
- Council Member Vanessa Gibson on Overcoming Vaccine Skepticism in Black and Latino Communities