In a bid to meet the demand for long-term care in the U.S., which is expected to grow in the coming years, some states are turning to adult foster care to offer aging adults physical assistance and emotional support. PBS NewsHour Weekend Special Correspondent Joanne Elgart Jennings reports from Oregon, where adult foster care has existed for more than 40 years.
- How women are disproportionately carrying the cost of COVID
- Getting The Keys to the Studio with Jonnie “Most” Davis | Attribution Podcast Ep. 5
- The Importance of Showing Up for Each Other with Bobby Jones | Attribution Podcast Ep. 4
- The Inequality of Trust with Rachel Botsman | Attribution Podcast Ep. 3
- How We Feel about Struggle and Success with Rachel Ruttan | Attribution Podcast Ep. 2