As the nation grapples with the aftermath of the border separation crisis, one Harlem organization has stepped up with support for the thousands of boys and girls who remain separated from their families at the border. Our partners at MetroFocus speak to Monsignor Kevin Sullivan, executive director of Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of New York who has been working on the frontlines of this outreach.
- “I Don’t Want to Live Like This Forever”: A 14-Year-Old’s Story of “Hidden Homelessness” Amid the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Documentary Exposes Reality of Child Poverty in America in the Time of the Coronavirus
- During the pandemic, two sisters, 12 and 13, are teaching coding classes for charity
- Where Family Caregivers Can Get Financial Assistance
- Missing unemployment checks, scarce jobs for New Jerseyans in coronavirus economy