After nearly 20 years on Wall Street, Chris Arnade left his high-paying career to document Americans living on the margins. Traveling all over the country, he took photographs and wrote about the America that is overlooked. Our partners at Amanpour & Company recently spoke to Arnade about his new book “Dignity: Seeking Respect in Back Row America,” in which he documents people living in poverty and addiction.
- Rev. Barber on Misinformation and Seeking Justice During COVID-19
- Essential or Expendable? Rev. William Barber on Poverty and the Political Response to COVID-19
- How Will New York Restart its Economy After COVID-19?
- Rev. William Barber on the impact of COVID-19 on people of color, voter suppression
- How the COVID-19 Pandemic is Hurting Street Vendors (Op-Ed)