What’s being done to reach the most vulnerable? Homeless outreach workers canvass the streets of New York City 365 days a year, trying to connect with homeless individuals and ultimately, bring them in off the streets. Thousands still live on the streets, with tens of thousands more in shelters. Is it enough? Here’s part 2 of our series on homelessness in NYC.
- As COVID-19 Causes Money Distress, New Employer Programs Offer Relief
- Criminal Justice in America: A WNET Summit | Panelists & Bios
- Half of Low Income Communities Have No ICU Beds. Why?
- “I Don’t Want to Live Like This Forever”: A 14-Year-Old’s Story of “Hidden Homelessness” Amid the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Documentary Exposes Reality of Child Poverty in America in the Time of the Coronavirus