What’s being done to reach the most vulnerable? Homeless outreach workers canvass the streets of New York City 365 days a year, trying to connect with homeless individuals and ultimately, bring them in off the streets. Thousands still live on the streets, with tens of thousands more in shelters. Is it enough? Here’s part 2 of our series on homelessness in NYC.
- Rev. Barber on Misinformation and Seeking Justice During COVID-19
- Essential or Expendable? Rev. William Barber on Poverty and the Political Response to COVID-19
- How Will New York Restart its Economy After COVID-19?
- Rev. William Barber on the impact of COVID-19 on people of color, voter suppression
- How the COVID-19 Pandemic is Hurting Street Vendors (Op-Ed)