From our partners at WLIW’a Long Island Business Report: Millennials are moving away from Long Island. One study indicates that in the foreseeable future some 65-percent of Long Island Professionals aged 22-35 are projected to leave the Island for more affordable parts of the country. Dr. Martin Cantor, Director of the Long Island Center for Socio-Economic Policy, and millennials Dylan and Ally McElroy discuss the financial challenges.
- How women are disproportionately carrying the cost of COVID
- Getting The Keys to the Studio with Jonnie “Most” Davis | Attribution Podcast Ep. 5
- The Importance of Showing Up for Each Other with Bobby Jones | Attribution Podcast Ep. 4
- The Inequality of Trust with Rachel Botsman | Attribution Podcast Ep. 3
- How We Feel about Struggle and Success with Rachel Ruttan | Attribution Podcast Ep. 2