Are you saving for retirement? If not, you might want to start considering it: about one in five New Yorkers over the age of 65 is living in poverty. In this segment, we look at the growing problem with AARP New York State Director Beth Finkel and AARP Member Soossan Salmassi. So whether you’re already retired or have just begun to think about it, tune in to hear about the resources available to help you (and your parents and grandparents) make ends meet.
- Criminal Justice in America: A WNET Summit | Panelists & Bios
- Half of Low Income Communities Have No ICU Beds. Why?
- “I Don’t Want to Live Like This Forever”: A 14-Year-Old’s Story of “Hidden Homelessness” Amid the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Documentary Exposes Reality of Child Poverty in America in the Time of the Coronavirus
- During the pandemic, two sisters, 12 and 13, are teaching coding classes for charity