Amanpour & Company sits down with Aisha Nyandoro, CEO of non-profit Springboard to Opportunities, to discuss her radical new plan for how social welfare programs should support specifically black mothers.
- Who Burnt the Bronx? “Decade of Fire” shows how thousands were displaced from 1970s fires
- A Nashville recovery home is providing jobs and support for women with a past
- In her memoir, NPR’s Aarti Shahani shares her father’s “American Nightmare” in Rikers Island
- Many Miami residents are one economic or natural disaster away from homelesssness
- Three Big Financial Pain Points for Americans — And How to Avoid Them