The lack of affordable housing in the New York Metropolitan area has to do in part with a history of exclusionary housing practices in these areas. Now, with student homelessness on the rise, what can we do offer more options for affordable housing in the suburbs? Our partners at MetroFocus speak to Alec Roberts from Community Housing Innovations for more on the issue.
- “I Don’t Want to Live Like This Forever”: A 14-Year-Old’s Story of “Hidden Homelessness” Amid the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Documentary Exposes Reality of Child Poverty in America in the Time of the Coronavirus
- During the pandemic, two sisters, 12 and 13, are teaching coding classes for charity
- Where Family Caregivers Can Get Financial Assistance
- Missing unemployment checks, scarce jobs for New Jerseyans in coronavirus economy