New York City has the most segregated public schools in the country. School choice allows students to move out of low-performing schools, but what about the students within those schools? These inequalities inspired “Teens Take Charge,” a growing coalition of NYC high school students who want a say in their education. Our partners at MetroFocus report.
- How women are disproportionately carrying the cost of COVID
- Getting The Keys to the Studio with Jonnie “Most” Davis | Attribution Podcast Ep. 5
- The Importance of Showing Up for Each Other with Bobby Jones | Attribution Podcast Ep. 4
- The Inequality of Trust with Rachel Botsman | Attribution Podcast Ep. 3
- How We Feel about Struggle and Success with Rachel Ruttan | Attribution Podcast Ep. 2