Natasha Trethewey is a two-time U.S. Poet Laureate and winner of the Pulitzer Prize for her book of poems, Native Guard. Her latest book is Memorial Drive; A Daughter’s Memoir. It was a moving and deeply personal conversation. She and our host, Bob McKinnon, talked about the debt we both owe to our mothers and how we examine and reconcile our complicated personal and national histories.
- Professional Poker Player Maria Konnikova on “The Biggest Bluff” when it comes to success | Ep. 11
- The Debt We Owe to Our Mothers w/ Poet Laureate Natasha Trethewey | Ep. 10
- Dream Hoarding w/ Richard Reeves | Attribution Podcast Ep. 9
- MasterChef’s Aaron Sanchez on Fatherhood and “Rescuing Your Roots” Through Food | Attribution Podcast Ep. 8
- The Deeply Personal Stories Behind the American Dream w/ Nicholas Kristof | Attribution Podcast Ep. 7
- Reporting on the American Dream w/ Paul Solman | Attribution Podcast Ep. 6
- Getting The Keys to the Studio with Jonnie “Most” Davis | Attribution Podcast Ep. 5
- The Importance of Showing Up for Each Other with Bobby Jones | Attribution Podcast Ep. 4
- The Inequality of Trust with Rachel Botsman | Attribution Podcast Ep. 3
- How We Feel about Struggle and Success with Rachel Ruttan | Attribution Podcast Ep. 2
- Tailwinds and Getting Ahead with Shai Davidai | Attributions Podcast Ep. 1
- How did you achieve the American Dream?