In March 2019, a college admission bribery scandal revealed an uncomfortable truth about America’s higher education system: it isn’t fair. Michel Martin from Amanpour & Company speaks to Daniel Golden, the author of “The Price of Admission,” about what college hopefuls face when choosing the school of their dreams.
- Co-authors Marc Lamont Hill and Todd Brewster on Technology, News Media, and Racial Justice
- Dr. Thomas Fisher on Systemic Racism in Healthcare
- Dreaming w/ Darryl McDaniels | Attribution Ep. 15
- Community Intervention Collaborative Hosts Public Safety Discussions With Newark Community
- Activist Shams DaBaron on Fixing NYC’s Shelter System