In March 2019, a college admission bribery scandal revealed an uncomfortable truth about America’s higher education system: it isn’t fair. Michel Martin from Amanpour & Company speaks to Daniel Golden, the author of “The Price of Admission,” about what college hopefuls face when choosing the school of their dreams.
- A Newark Virtual Program Offers Students College, Career, and Financial Advice During the Pandemic
- How three major US cities are fighting the housing crisis during a triple pandemic
- Looking for Work in the 2020 Job Market: The Silence Is Overwhelming
- Schooling at Home: 3 Factors That Encourage Internal Motivation
- Quest for home ownership turns dreams into nightmares