The Village of Hempstead, once the hub of retail in Nassau County, has been struggling to regain its lost stature, and broke ground on a 2.5 billion dollar redevelopment project. Our partners at Long Island Business Report discuss the project with Don Monti, President & CEO of Renaissance Downtowns, and Wayne Hall, Village of Hempstead Mayor.
- The Deeply Personal Stories Behind the American Dream w/ Nicholas Kristof
- How zoning can restrict, or even prevent, affordable housing
- Reporting on the American Dream w/ Paul Solman
- How women are disproportionately carrying the cost of COVID
- Getting The Keys to the Studio with Jonnie “Most” Davis | Attribution Podcast Ep. 5