The Village of Hempstead, once the hub of retail in Nassau County, has been struggling to regain its lost stature, and broke ground on a 2.5 billion dollar redevelopment project. Our partners at Long Island Business Report discuss the project with Don Monti, President & CEO of Renaissance Downtowns, and Wayne Hall, Village of Hempstead Mayor.
- The Debt We Owe to Our Mothers w/ Poet Laureate Natasha Trethewey
- Dream Hoarding w/ Richard Reeves | Attribution Podcast Ep. 9
- “There’s a history of judgment when it comes to people in poverty” — UBI pilot programs look to change that
- When COVID vaccine distribution falls short, local nonprofits and the medical community step in
- For restaurants that survived COVID-19, an uncertain road