The Trump administration has signaled it plans to strip employment authorization from spouses of some H-1B visa holders. The change would mean that nearly 100,000 people — predominantly women from India who followed their spouses to the U.S. — would lose their ability to work in this country. NewsHour Weekend Special Correspondent Joanne Elgart Jennings reports.
- Anti-Gun Violence Activist Pastor Monrose Offers Community-based Solutions to Gun Violence
- New Jersey Faces Eviction ‘Tsunami’
- The Racial Wealth Gap? It All Comes Down to Black Banks
- She Has Cancer and Is High-Risk for COVID Complications. But Like Many Essential Farmworkers, She Can’t Stay Home
- COVID’s Hidden Toll | About the Film