The Trump administration has signaled it plans to strip employment authorization from spouses of some H-1B visa holders. The change would mean that nearly 100,000 people — predominantly women from India who followed their spouses to the U.S. — would lose their ability to work in this country. NewsHour Weekend Special Correspondent Joanne Elgart Jennings reports.
- A tour inside the nation’s largest LGBTQ+ organization helping homeless youth
- Why older, low-wage workers with chronic conditions are an overlooked population
- Homelessness Among New York City’s Public School Children
- Who Burnt the Bronx? “Decade of Fire” shows how thousands were displaced from 1970s fires
- A Nashville recovery home is providing jobs and support for women with a past