According to federal data, more than a million students in the U.S. public school system are homeless. Christine Quinn is currently president and CEO of “WIN,” New York City’s largest provider of services to homeless women and children. She joins Amanpour & Co. with Daniel Russo, a school principal in the Bronx in one of the poorest congressional districts in the country.
- Criminal Justice in America: A WNET Summit | Panelists & Bios
- Half of Low Income Communities Have No ICU Beds. Why?
- “I Don’t Want to Live Like This Forever”: A 14-Year-Old’s Story of “Hidden Homelessness” Amid the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Documentary Exposes Reality of Child Poverty in America in the Time of the Coronavirus
- During the pandemic, two sisters, 12 and 13, are teaching coding classes for charity