According to federal data, more than a million students in the U.S. public school system are homeless. Christine Quinn is currently president and CEO of “WIN,” New York City’s largest provider of services to homeless women and children. She joins Amanpour & Co. with Daniel Russo, a school principal in the Bronx in one of the poorest congressional districts in the country.
- This Photo Isn’t What It Looks Like | The Bigger Picture with Vincent Brown | PBS
- The Lasting Impact of Slavery in New Jersey | Part 2 of 2
- The Forgotten Story of New Jersey’s Enslaved People | Part 1 of 2
- The Real Story Behind This Iconic 9/11 Photo | The Bigger Picture with Vincent Brown | PBS
- Learning to Live: The Resilient Path After Prison