According to federal data, more than a million students in the U.S. public school system are homeless. Christine Quinn is currently president and CEO of “WIN,” New York City’s largest provider of services to homeless women and children. She joins Amanpour & Co. with Daniel Russo, a school principal in the Bronx in one of the poorest congressional districts in the country.
- “Pier Kids” Shows The Real Lives of Homeless Queer and Trans Youth of Color
- A Motel Owner Opens Rooms to Those in Need, Even if They Can’t Pay
- The Power of a Pardon | Filmmakers’ Bios
- Building Wealth Among Black & Brown Small Businesses: Camden Workshop Teaches Business Literacy
- How Are Resettlement Organizations Preparing for Afghan Evacuees in New Jersey?