According to federal data, more than a million students in the U.S. public school system are homeless. Christine Quinn is currently president and CEO of “WIN,” New York City’s largest provider of services to homeless women and children. She joins Amanpour & Co. with Daniel Russo, a school principal in the Bronx in one of the poorest congressional districts in the country.
- Quest for home ownership turns dreams into nightmares
- Documenting Black Lives Matter: What Makes This Time Different
- Why minority-owned businesses are struggling to get PPP loans
- How Millennials Can Find Financial Security During A Pandemic: Advice from a Certified Financial Planner
- How a NYC Shelter is Protecting Homeless Youth During COVID-19