The head of Environmental Protection Agency recently said that carbon dioxide is not the primary cause of global warming. His comments on climate change are putting him in the hot seat. The New York State Nature Conservancy Director, Bill Ulfelder tells us how New York State is taking the lead on conservation and clean energy.
- This wind turbine technician wants you to work in wind energy — even if you don’t believe in climate change
- Want to stop climate change? Educate girls.
- How Black Miami Came to the Rescue After Dorian Battered the Bahamas
- What Are the Emotional, Mental — And Economic Costs of Air Pollution?
- How the end of a major tax incentive may impact wind energy