In January 2017, Long Island Power Authority approved the nation’s largest offshore wind farm, to be located between the island’s eastern tip and Martha’s Vineyard. What economic benefits does renewable energy bring and how will the wind farm affect business and consumers on Long Island? Adrienne Esposito of Citizens Campaign for the Environment and Clint Plummer of DeepWater Wind discuss.
- This wind turbine technician wants you to work in wind energy — even if you don’t believe in climate change
- Want to stop climate change? Educate girls.
- How Black Miami Came to the Rescue After Dorian Battered the Bahamas
- What Are the Emotional, Mental — And Economic Costs of Air Pollution?
- How the end of a major tax incentive may impact wind energy