Sea Bright, New Jersey business owner Frank Bain lost everything in his hardware store in 2012 during Superstorm Sandy. The local community came together to help. See how Bain’s Hardware is doing 5 years later.
- Climate change pushes Florida’s mangroves north
- This wind turbine technician wants you to work in wind energy — even if you don’t believe in climate change
- Want to stop climate change? Educate girls.
- How Black Miami Came to the Rescue After Dorian Battered the Bahamas
- What Are the Emotional, Mental — And Economic Costs of Air Pollution?