Could chocolate go extinct? Our partners at Metrofocus explore how global climate change is effecting the regions where some of our favorite foods grow. Becca Benner, New York State science director at The Nature Conservancy, joins us to explain.
- Why Voting Local is the #1 Way You Can Fight Climate Change
- Why Climate Change Keeps Failing at the Ballot Box
- Africa’s young, tech-savvy “agripreneurs” are finding climate-smart farming solutions
- These Races Will Shape What the US Elections Mean for Climate Progress
- How Different Generations Talk About Climate Change