From our partners at WEDU and SciTechNow: Scientists at Mote Marine Laboratories in Sarasota Florida are researching how we have altered the PH of oceans and estuaries. You’ll learn how CO2 in the atmosphere is endangering our coral reefs. Also, see how this PH change affects stone crabs who reproduce and live along Florida’s coastline.
- What Are Smart Grids, And How Can They Reach Their Full Potential?
- Climate Anxiety Is Real. Here’s How to Cope.
- What Are the Environmental and Economic Issues Facing Rubber Production?
- Cattle at Hillsborough Farm Are Helping to Fight Climate Change
- Guster, My Morning Jacket, Other Musicians Unite to Make Concert Tours More Sustainable