From POV: Bill Nye is a man on a mission: to stop the spread of anti-scientific thinking across the world. The former star of the popular kids show “Bill Nye The Science Guy” is now advocating for the importance of science, research and discovery in public life. With intimate and exclusive access —as well as plenty of wonder and whimsy — this behind-the-scenes portrait of Nye follows him as he takes off his Science Guy lab coat and takes on those who deny climate change, evolution and a science-based world view. The film features Bill Nye, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Ann Druyan and many others.
- What Are The Environmental and Ethical Costs of Tea Production?
- Climate change was once a bipartisan issue. Can it happen again in the Biden presidency?
- Climate Change Might Mean More Jellyfish, What Does That Mean for Us?
- NGOs: Are Environmental NGOs Living Up to Their Full Potential?
- Op-ed: In A Time of Urgency and Hope, How Do We Move The Planet Forward?