Dramatic action is required for climate change, according to Michael Strizki, founder and president of the Hydrogen House Project, and hydrogen-powered cars may be an option. Our partners at NJTV News speak to academics and advocates for hydrogen-powered cars on how the implementation of this technology can look like.
- Why Voting Local is the #1 Way You Can Fight Climate Change
- Why Climate Change Keeps Failing at the Ballot Box
- Africa’s young, tech-savvy “agripreneurs” are finding climate-smart farming solutions
- These Races Will Shape What the US Elections Mean for Climate Progress
- How Different Generations Talk About Climate Change