Dramatic action is required for climate change, according to Michael Strizki, founder and president of the Hydrogen House Project, and hydrogen-powered cars may be an option. Our partners at NJTV News speak to academics and advocates for hydrogen-powered cars on how the implementation of this technology can look like.
- The United States Could Get to 90 Percent Clean Power by 2035
- Armed With Eminent Domain, Pipeline Projects Continue to Burden Landowners During the Pandemic
- Facing a Health Crisis, Cities Implore Courts to Limit Pollution
- Mississippi Delta’s wildlife, farmers, and restaurant owners battle climate change
- The Making of the ‘Thin Green Line’