The recent UN climate report calls on everyone to make “rapid, far-reaching and unprecedented changes in all aspects of society in order to save the planet.” For the New York League of Conservation Voters, this includes elected officials. Our partners at Metrofocus spoke to the non-partisan group about how they identify candidates that prioritize climate change and their thoughts on New York specific climate laws.
- Climate Change and Our Future: A 17-Year-Old’s Message for Those Too Young to Vote This Year
- The Lobstermen of the Eastern Yucatán: Photo Essay
- Bill Nye: We Are Failing a National Test of Science Literacy
- Latino Voters Are Worried About Climate Change. Could They Swing the Election?
- Toxic Algae Are a Menace. Humans Are Giving Them Ammunition.