After the state of New Jersey stated its goal to use 100-percent clean energy by 2050, many environmentalists are asking the New Jersey Energy Master Plan Committee in Newark for a moratorium on new fossil fuel projects. Our partners at NJTV News follow this story.
- After the Montreal Protocol, Where Are We With UV Radiation And Climate Change?
- Is the Seagrass Always Greener? A Climate Guide to Seagrass
- How does the World Bank fit into the climate conversation?
- Report says humans exacerbated Sandy’s wrath
- What Are The Environmental and Ethical Costs of Tea Production?