After the state of New Jersey stated its goal to use 100-percent clean energy by 2050, many environmentalists are asking the New Jersey Energy Master Plan Committee in Newark for a moratorium on new fossil fuel projects. Our partners at NJTV News follow this story.
- Latino Voters Are Worried About Climate Change. Could They Swing the Election?
- Toxic Algae Are a Menace. Humans Are Giving Them Ammunition.
- The Keeling Curve Prize with Presentations from Bill McKibben, José Andrés, and Justin Worland | Streaming NOW
- The United States Could Get to 90 Percent Clean Power by 2035
- Armed With Eminent Domain, Pipeline Projects Continue to Burden Landowners During the Pandemic