Next month, a New Jersey congressmember will assume the power seat over environmental policy in Washington. Our partners at NJTV News report on a meeting among New Jersey environmental leaders and Rep. Frank Pallone to highlight the need to address climate change.
- Why Voting Local is the #1 Way You Can Fight Climate Change
- Why Climate Change Keeps Failing at the Ballot Box
- Africa’s young, tech-savvy “agripreneurs” are finding climate-smart farming solutions
- These Races Will Shape What the US Elections Mean for Climate Progress
- How Different Generations Talk About Climate Change