Governor Cuomo of New York announced his proposals for the Green New Deal, including having the state become 100% reliant on green energy by 2040. As more people come to recognize the reality and importance of climate change, New Yorkers may see carbon fees, congestion pricing and more jobs in the green industry. Our partners at MetroFocus talk to Bill Ulfelder from the Nature conservancy.
- Bill Nye: We Are Failing a National Test of Science Literacy
- Latino Voters Are Worried About Climate Change. Could They Swing the Election?
- Toxic Algae Are a Menace. Humans Are Giving Them Ammunition.
- The Keeling Curve Prize with Presentations from Bill McKibben, José Andrés, and Justin Worland | Streaming NOW
- The United States Could Get to 90 Percent Clean Power by 2035