Governor Cuomo of New York announced his proposals for the Green New Deal, including having the state become 100% reliant on green energy by 2040. As more people come to recognize the reality and importance of climate change, New Yorkers may see carbon fees, congestion pricing and more jobs in the green industry. Our partners at MetroFocus talk to Bill Ulfelder from the Nature conservancy.
- One of America’s Most Prescient Political Thinkers on the Changing Politics of Climate Change
- Teen Scientist Is Using Grey Water And Soap Nuts to Fight Our Water Crisis
- “The Power of Us” | Educational Resources
- Environmentalists have some unexpected allies when seeking a methane solution
- The Power of Us: A Digital Premiere + Panel Discussion on Intergenerational Climate Action