Governor Cuomo of New York announced his proposals for the Green New Deal, including having the state become 100% reliant on green energy by 2040. As more people come to recognize the reality and importance of climate change, New Yorkers may see carbon fees, congestion pricing and more jobs in the green industry. Our partners at MetroFocus talk to Bill Ulfelder from the Nature conservancy.
- The Surprising Consequences of a Seaweed Switcheroo
- New Mexico’s Oil and Gas Revenues Are Breaking Records and Complicating Budgets
- Episode 4: A Comeback on the Hackensack | Hazard NJ
- Virginians Craft a Plan to Boost Farmers While Reducing Beers’ Carbon Footprint
- Water | In Their Element: Earth, Air, Fire, Water